Friday, July 9, 2010

No joke

Sooo....I was at the airport yesterday, waiting for my flight to Sacramento, and got to chatting with a gal that was on my first flight. She was in Minneapolis for business and is there quite often. She really hates it! As the words were coming out of my mouth I amazed myself. I was not only defending the city I've been complaining about for a month, I was telling her what a great city it is and even gave her my number to call me the next time she's in town. I am going to take her out and about to show her how fabulous it is! WTF???? I guess I can liken Minneapolis to a younger sibling...I can beat it up all I want, but if someone else tries to...watch out! I will duel to to the death. Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration, but still. I suppose I am happier than I thought. That's good news. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment