Thursday, August 5, 2010

What's new?

Well can you believe it? It's August and I have nothing to report. Nothing friggin' new to report! Not a darn thing! No job. Still in Eden Prairie. Still training for the Twin Cities Marathon. Still going through my savings hoping that I will have at least $1.00 left in my account before I have a direct deposit from a new employer. And still hoping that my friends will get on a plane to visit me before the snow starts falling in September. Okay, not really, October. Except Lilly, because she thinks it will be "fun" to visit in the winter,so maybe I can convince her to come out for The 124th Winter Carnival at the end of January where I have secretly always wanted to win the beauty contest and be named "Ice Queen". Okay, again, NOT the "Ice Queen", it's actually the "Queen of Snows" but that's way less funny. So, as I was saying...Nothing is new.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the 1/2 marathon! Best wishes on the job search...I have a very good feeling that you'll land the perfect job SOON! Love and miss you! xoxo Ramie

    ReplyDelete