Monday, June 28, 2010
Begin Week 3
So after 2 weeks of crying (well, not entirely...I didn't cry last Tuesday) I have made up my mind that I chose this path and I am going to make the most of it. I'm a girl that loves a good party, but the 2 week long pity party had to end. As the saying goes, "put on your big girl panties...". So I did. After a 14 day stand off with myself, and really anyone and everyone that represented this so called new life, I decided to stop with the tears and shut the hell up! I have already made new friends, reconnected with old ones, made some good business contacts, joined a gym and, for the first time ever, joined an "official" running group. Oh, and I happen to be in love with a really great guy that simply wants to make me happy. All in all, not so bad. Sure, I miss my friends and my family. Absolutely I will miss 300 days of sunshine and geographically located within driving distance of everything I love to do...okay so I'm really just referring to the wine country...but still...I vow right here, right now, that from now on "feeling Minnesota" will be honest to goodness joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment